- Learn about John Dickson.. and his mission as a Home Inspector.
- Check out Homegauge! Check out our online inspection reporting software and the benefits that it offers!
- Read our newsletters! Read our newsletters online!!
- Learn about our Standard Home Inspection! Learn about our Standard Home Inspection and what it entails.
- Are you seeking a Realtor? Take a look at our recommendations!
Check us out on Google+
Buying a new home is one of the biggest investment you’ll ever make.
It is a decision that will affect you for years to come. Considerable risk is involved when making such a large purchase decision, but a professional inspection will significantly reduce your risk and help make the entire home buying process easier and less stressful.
When should you get an inspection?
- Before closing on any home purchase or investment property purchase
- When thinking of selling your home so you’ll know what issues buyers will want repaired
- For an overall inventory of your home’s condition
We strongly encourage all of our clients to accompany us during the inspection. You should feel free to ask the inspector any questions you may have throughout the entire inspection process. The inspector will point out problems and explain them. The inspector will also show you the strong points of the house as well. The inspector will explain what routine maintenance is needed to keep the house in top condition. This will allow you to receive the greatest benefit from your inspection. Through one of our inspections, you will gain an understanding of the systems that make up your home, and what is required to maintain them.
You will receive a comprehensive inspection report, provided by Home Gauge, which is designed for ease of understanding. Everything identified during the inspection will be included in this report.
With the detailed information that our report will provide, you will be able to make your home buying decision with confidence.
In addition, we like to keep in contact with our past clients. For those who are interested, we provide a community newsletter outlining some home maintenance tips which are particularly important for the month in which they are sent. Feel free to sign up on the right side of the page; even if you are not yet one of our clients!